Recently we brought you the four cheese pizza. Well today, for true cheese lovers, we bring you the Six Cheese pizza recipe. It is the perfect recipe for all cheese lovers. We will use for our pizza 6 cheeses: Emmental, Mozzarella, Cheddar, Rulo de Cabra, Gorgonzola and Parmesan. But you can combine the cheeses as you prefer, add, remove, change… to your liking.
Also, remember that cooking is all about innovation. So if you like this pizza, try adding other ingredients such as bacon, mushrooms, tomato slices… Until you find your perfect pizza.
We have used this recipe of thick and fluffy pizza dough for our pizza base, if you do not have time, you can always choose to buy your pizza dough already made, and simply finish by adding the cheeses of your choice.
Don’t miss these other delicious pizza recipes, like this mushroom pizza or the classic barbecue pizza.
Recipe for homemade Six Cheese Pizza
Six CHeese Pizza Recipe
For the Dough
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup lukewarm water
For the Pizza
- 1 Cup Cream
- grated Emmental Cheese
- grated Cheddar cheese
- Goat log
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
For the Dough
- Put the flour in a large bowl, add the yeast and salt. Make a well in the flour (leave a hole in the center), and there, add the warm water and the olive oil, start mixing with a wooden spoon until you get a soft and quite wet dough. Place the mixture on a clean, previously floured surface. Put flour also in your hands to knead without the dough sticking.2/3 Cup Flour, 1 Tsp Yeast, 1/2 Cup lukewarm water, Salt, 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Knead for 5 minutes until smooth.Once it does not stick too much (if you see that you need to correct flour, add it until it does not stick) make a ball with the dough, put it back in the bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel and set it aside. You can let the dough rise (about half an hour) if you want the dough to be thicker and fluffier.2/3 Cup Flour
- Stretch the dough: if you have let the dough rise, knead it quickly and roll it into a ball. The kneading process is the most important in this pizza recipe to make it thick and fluffy. On a floured surface, roll out the dough and start kneading. You must knead until you notice that it has tension, if you find it hard to mold it, that is, the dough returns to its original shape, then, it is at its perfect kneading point. With a rolling pin, shape it. The dough should be very thin, as it will rise in the oven. Put it on the baking sheet on a baking paper to prevent it from sticking.
We continue with the Pizza
- Once the dough is ready, cover it with the cream. On top of it we put the Emmental cheese and the grated Cheddar. Mixing both1 Cup Cream, grated Emmental Cheese, grated Cheddar cheese
- Continue adding a few cubes of Gorgonzola.Add the sliced mozzarella, the goat cheese and finish by sprinkling the Parmesan cheese.Mozzarella, Gorgonzola cheese, Grated Parmesan cheese, Goat log
- Bake our pizza: With the oven preheated to 400ºF. Once we have our pizza ready, we put it in the oven at medium height, and bake for 8-10 minutes, until it is crispy.
As you have seen, this recipe is very simple. You can always simplify it even more by buying the dough already prepared. Although I advise you to make it yourself, as the result will be much better.
If you liked it, remember to leave us your comments, we love to read them! And don’t forget to follow us on social networks to keep up to date with all our publications. We are on Instagram and Twitter.