The three chocolates cake is a super simple preparation, besides, since it does not use the oven, it will be much faster to prepare it. This No-Bake Easy Three Chocolates Cake Recipe consists of a cake that is divided into three layers: one of white chocolate, one of milk chocolate, and a final layer of dark chocolate.
This cake is a very appetizing sweet snack. It also has a spectacular creamy texture. And the contrast between the sweetness of the white chocolate; and the bitterness of the dark chocolate creates the perfect combination. But as if that were not enough; all this on a thin and crunchy layer of cookie that makes the base of our cake.
Undoubtedly, a delicacy that no one can resist. Do you dare to prepare this No-Bake Easy Three Chocolates Cake Recipe?
No-Bake Easy Three Chocolates Cake Recipe
Making this three chocolate cake recipe is very simple. But keep in mind that the amounts of milk and cream indicated must be divided by three. Since we will use them with each of the types of chocolate.
We are going to melt the chocolate and mix it with the hot curd. To do this, heat the cream and milk in a saucepan. Add the curd and the chosen chocolate and cook until it melts well.
Once ready, and when it has cooled slightly, incorporate it into the base of the cake. Remember to let it cool completely before adding the next melted chocolate. Otherwise, the chocolates will mix and we will not be able to differentiate the layers well.
A trick to assemble the layers of the three chocolates cake is to scratch the surface of the chocolate with a fork, once it is solid, so that the next layer adheres better.
Now that we have seen how easy this recipe is, let’s take a look at the step-by-step so you can try it at home.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
No-Bake Easy Three Chocolates Cake Recipe
- 2 1/2 Cup Milk (600 ml)
- 2 1/2 Cup Whipping cream (600 g)
- 7 Oz Dark chocolate (200 g)
- 7 Oz White chocolate (200 g)
- 7 Oz Milk chocolate (200 g)
- 3 sachets Curd powder
For the base
- 7 Oz Biscuits
- 1/2 Cup Butter
For the cake base
- First we are going to prepare the base of the cake. This step is very simple: We crush the cookies with a crusher, or by putting them in an airtight bag and crushing them with a rolling pin).7 Oz Biscuits
- When they are well crushed and have a fine texture, add the melted butter. Mix well.1/2 Cup Butter
- When we have the homogeneous mixture, we are going to put it in the mold that we are going to use. We will help us with the back of a spoon to make it smooth.
For the layers
- We can start with the chocolate we prefer. But keep in mind that the chocolate with which you start the recipe will be the one at the base of the cake. So decide which one you want to be on top and save it for the end.
- The most common is to go from darker to lighter. That is why you usually start with dark chocolate. We will do it this way. All the layers are made the same, so we will put the first one so as not to repeat ourselves, and you know, the rest are the same, only changing the chocolate according to the touch.
- The ingredients of the layers have to be divided by three. For example, we needed 600 ml of milk. Divide it in three, you will need 200 ml for the dark chocolate layer, 200 for the milk chocolate layer and 200 for the white chocolate layer. The same with the cream.
- Put the cream (remember, 1/3 of the indicated amount, corresponding to this layer), in a small saucepan. We also add half of the milk corresponding to this layer. In the rest of the milk, we are going to dissolve one of the three sachets of curd. Cut the chosen chocolate into small pieces and add it to the saucepan when it is hot. Stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is dissolved.2 1/2 Cup Milk, 2 1/2 Cup Whipping cream, 7 Oz Dark chocolate, 7 Oz White chocolate, 3 sachets Curd powder, 7 Oz Milk chocolate
- When it has a homogeneous texture, add the rest of the milk (the other half of the third that we had reserved) and bring to the boil; but stirring constantly, so that the chocolate does not burn. Cook for a couple of minutes so that the curd takes effect.2 1/2 Cup Milk
- Remove from the heat while stirring for about a minute, while it cools slightly so that it can be poured over the cookie base that we had already prepared in the mold.
- Let it rest before continuing with the next layer, so that the chocolate cools completely and does not mix with the next layer.
- Before pouring the second layer over the dark chocolate layer, scrape it with a fork so that the next layer grips and does not separate when you cut the cake.When you have the three layers done, let the cake rest in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, decorate the cake as you like. You can add chocolate flakes, chocolate powder, chocolate chips, or nuts. You can decorate both the top and the sides. Use your imagination and decorate as you like.
If you liked this sweet recipe, remember to leave us your comments. And don’t forget to follow us on social networks to keep up to date with all our publications. You will find us on Twitter and Instagram.
And, if you want to see other very sweet recipes, don’t miss Cheesecake recipe with transparent covering, no oven required, or Chocolate Nut Brownie Recipe. You will love them for sure!