This cake is very easy to make, and it looks spectacular. It is a very easy cake to make, since it is made without an oven. You only need to have room in the fridge. The no-bake cheesecake recipe is very easy to prepare and the result is beautiful. You are sure to make everyone fall in love with a slice of this cake.
No-bake cheesecake recipe with transparent frosting
The flavor of this cheesecake is not heavy at all, as its main ingredient is a soft cheese, and being covered with fruit, it is not especially sweet, like other cakes. Even if you are not an experienced pastry chef, it will look like you bought it in a bakery.
Cheesecake recipe with transparent frosting
For the base
- 1/2 Cup cookies
- 3 tbsp butter (at room temperature)
For the cream
- 1 Cup strawberries (or any other fruit of your choice. But I recommend you not to use citrus fruits, as we will use gelatin and these do not gel well)
- 1 & 1/2 Cup cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup cream
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt (You can choose any other flavor depending on the fruit you picked, or the same one, or one that matches this one)
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 sheet gelatine
- 1 Lemon
For the topping
- 2 sheet gelatine
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 2 Cup Water
Let's start with the base of our cake.
- We start by crushing the cookies. I put them in an airtight bag, and crush them with a rolling pin. If you have a mincer, it's better. We put them in a bowl.1/2 Cup cookies
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add it to the bowl of cookies. Mix well.Put the mixture on the mold you are going to use. Flatten it well, using the back of a spoon, pressing a little to make it consistent. Remember that it will be the base of your cake, so it must hold the rest of the ingredients.3 tbsp butter, 1/2 Cup cookies
- Set aside in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
For the cream cheese
- Put the strawberries in a mixing bowl, and beat well.In a small bowl, put a little water, and put it in the microwave for a minute, then add the gelatin sheet in the water and leave it in the water for about five minutes. When you see it begins to melt, stir gently.1 Cup strawberries, 1 sheet gelatine, 2 Cup Water
- Add the cream cheese, cream, yogurt, sugar and lemon juice and the gelatin dissolved in water (do not put a very large bowl as you are going to add it in the mixer).Beat very well until the mixture is homogeneous.1 & 1/2 Cup cream cheese, 1/2 Cup plain yogurt, 1/3 Cup sugar, 1 Lemon, 1/2 Cup cream
- Pour this mixture over the reserved cookie base. Set aside again. This time in the refrigerator, about 3 hours.Before proceeding with the next step, check that our cream has gelled.
For the topping
- Decorate the cake with the fruit of your choice. In our case, strawberries. Cut them in half and decorate the cake. Set aside.1 Cup strawberries
- Prepare a large bowl (where you can fit the pan you are going to use in the next step), with water and ice.
- In a saucepan put the water over high heat, and add 2 sheets of gelatin and the sugar, stirring from time to time. When it starts to boil, lower the heat to the minimum. Place the saucepan in the ice water for a few minutes to cool the mixture.2 sheet gelatine, 1/3 Cup sugar
- Pour the mixture carefully over the cake. Store in the refrigerator. I recommend that you leave it until the next day, and after this time, you can unmold it.
I encourage you to try this no-bake cheesecake recipe at home. Even if you see that there are many steps, you will see that it is very easy to make. Since no oven is needed, it is very simple. And it’s perfect to make with the little ones at home, you’ll have a lot of fun!
Remember to follow us on twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all our recipes. And if you liked it, don’t forget to leave us your comments.