Burgers are one of the most delicious dishes in the world. And in my opinion, especially the cheeseburger. But with so many fast food restaurants (not healthy at all, by the way), we forget how easy and fun it is to make homemade burgers. Much healthier than the ones we can find in any fast food chain. We can make it to our liking, and besides, we know that it will not have any artificial ingredients, preservatives, colorings… So don’t miss this cheeseburger recipe. It’s a real spectacle.
In addition, we will prepare the meat ourselves, seasoning it with our favorite spices. You will see how juicy it is.
Recipe for the best homemade cheeseburger
It is a very simple recipe since you will only need a good griddle (in case you plan to renew it, I leave here the one that will be my future acquisition).
Recipe for the best homemade cheeseburger
- 2 Hamburger buns
For the hamburger meat
- 2 Cup Mixed minced meat
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 cloves garlic (or garlic powder, whichever you prefer)
- 1 Pinch Parsley
- worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Bread crumbs
- Grated cheese
- Ground pepper
- 3-4 drops Tabasco (optional)
For the Burger
- 2 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices goat cheese
- 4 Slices Ham
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- Ketchup and barbecue sauce
We will start by preparing the meat
- If you have time, I recommend preparing the meat a few hours before and keep it in the refrigerator in a bowl covered with transparent kitchen paper. This way it will pick up the flavors better.In a bowl, simply put the minced meat and add the rest of the ingredients of the meat. The milk, the very chopped parsley, the Worcestershire sauce, the tabasco, the bread crumbs, the grated cheese and the pepper.2 Cup Mixed minced meat, 1/2 Cup Milk, 1 Pinch Parsley, worcestershire Sauce, 1 tbsp Bread crumbs, Grated cheese, 3-4 drops Tabasco, Ground pepper
- If you choose garlic cloves, chop them very well, even if you have a garlic crusher, pass them through it so that they are very small pieces, add them to the meat. If you use garlic powder, just add it to taste.Mix it very well until you get a homogeneous meat mass. Reserve in the refrigerator.2 cloves garlic
To prepare the hamburger
- When we are going to start the hamburger, make two small balls with the meat dough and flatten them to give the shape of the hamburger (yes, they are very big, but a day is a day). They should be about two fingers high.
- Continue chopping the onion in slices, in not very big pieces, and prepare the rest of the ingredients to have them at hand, you will go faster. We are going to pass all the ingredients through the griddle.1/2 onion
- Put the griddle on medium power, and without adding oil put the meat of the two hamburgers. Next to it, put the bottom side of the bun, with the inner side on the griddle. Let it brown for a minute or two, but not too much. Once toasted, turn them over and immediately, without letting them cool, put a slice of cheddar cheese on each one. Leave them for a minute more and take them out. Set aside on a plate.2 Slices Cheddar Cheese, 2 Hamburger buns
- Now, where we had the bread, we are going to put the onion. Cook until it is to taste.1/2 onion
- Probably, here you have already turned the hamburger over. You can check the inside with a fork. As we had removed the onion, now put the bacon and let it cook on both sides.4 Slices Bacon
- When the burger is done on both sides, turn it over again to put a slice of goat cheese on the side you just removed from the griddle (the one that is the hottest), and leave it for a couple of minutes to melt. Once the cheese is melted, remove the meat and place it on the bread that we had reserved with the other cheese.2 Slices goat cheese
- Put the bacon on top, once it is done, and the grilled ham (if you have it for a few seconds, it is done). Place the onion on top and add the sauces to taste.For me, the best sauces are barbecue and ketchup.And now you have your huge and delicious hamburger ready, let's eat!4 Slices Ham, Ketchup and barbecue sauce
Do you want to invite friends over for dinner but don’t want to spend three hours with the griddle on? We all know that making hamburgers for several people is very laborious, because of how much time they take up on the griddle and how long they take to cook.
Put your burgers on the baking sheet, about 35 minutes at 340ºF. You do not have to turn them over and they will be delicious. When there are a couple of minutes left, put the cheese on top and close the oven again. Reserve the griddle for the rest of the ingredients. You will be able to make many hamburgers in one batch.
If you liked the best Cheeseburger recipe, don’t forget to leave your comments. And remember to follow us on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all our posts.
If you want to see other delicious recipes, don’t miss: Ultimate Bacon and Cheese Hot Dogs Recipe. You will be surprised!