Today we bring you a very simple recipe for a delicious milkshake. Perfect for a sweet snack or even as a dessert. We are talking about the Oreo Milkshake Recipe.
With this well-known cookie as a base, ice cream and cream… it makes your mouth water just thinking about it. You can accompany it with a little chocolate syrup, decorate it with chocolate chips… Put your imagination and make a super homemade milkshake.
To prepare this treat you will only need a blender.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe
Let’s go with the recipe for this delicious milkshake.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe
- 4 oreo cookies
- 3 tbsp cooking cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate ice cream (or vanilla)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Mini Oreos
- First crush the cookies or chop them with your hands if you don't have a crusher.4 oreo cookies
- Put the pieces of oreo in the mixing glass, add the milk, cooking cream, ice cream and sugar, and beat until you see that our smoothie is uniform (there will be bits of oreo, but do not worry that it gives a great touch).3 tbsp cooking cream, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 Cup milk, 1/2 Cup white chocolate ice cream, 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- Finally, pour into a tall glass, leaving about two, three fingers up to the rim. Top with whipped cream and decorate to taste. I like to add a few pieces of oreo to the whipped cream, or put a mini oreo on top. You can also decorate with chocolate syrup on top of the cream.Whipped cream, Chocolate syrup, Mini Oreos
And so far today’s recipe, have you seen how simple it is? I encourage you to try it and leave us your comments below. Why don’t you prepare this smoothie to accompany some spectacular pancakes? You’ll get a snack of champions.
Ah, but we can’t finish this post without telling you something curious. And in this recipe we had to see curiosities about Oreos, the base of our shake.
Oreo Cookie Curiosities
- It is the best selling cookie in the USA since 1912, when it was sold for the first time in New Jersey.
- It has a street named after it
- These cookies are suitable for vegetarians.
- There are around 40 combinations of Oreo cookie flavors around the world, such as green tea, exclusive to China or Japan, dulce de leche from Argentina and Colombia, or blueberry ice cream flavor, in Indonesia.
Did you like our delicious Oreo Smoothie recipe? Remember to leave your comments. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Instragram to keep up to date with all our posts.
I love it and my kids love it even more!