Hamburgers are a complete and super tasty dish, who doesn’t love them? In addition to being made with any type of meat or vegetables, their accompaniments and combinations are infinite. But today we are going to see a sublime burger: the breaded chicken burger. No doubt, as soon as you try it, it will become your favorite.
It is true that fast food is not something for every day. But once in a while we can treat ourselves to a treat like this one. Besides, at home we can make hamburgers, pizzas, sandwiches… And even if it is not very healthy food, it is always a better option than eating them outside. Because we will avoid a lot of harmful ingredients for our health and they will be healthier.
In addition, as long as we combine it with a varied diet in which we include fresh food and lots of vegetables; we can occasionally indulge ourselves like this. And don’t forget to exercise!
So if you want to see other delicious recipes like this don’t miss: The best homemade cheeseburger recipe, an incredible and delicious recipe. Or the Minneapolis Burger recipe; a hamburger with its own name in which the meat is stuffed with cheese.
Breaded chicken burgers recipe
You will see that this recipe is very simple. We will prepare a good batter for the chicken, which we will fry later. And finally, to assemble the burgers, we will go for the classics: lettuce, tomato and onion.
In addition, we are going to accompany it with some fries, to finish off the menu.
Battered Chicken Burger Recipe
For the battered fillets
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 glass Milk
- Sugar-free cereals
- Bread crumbs
For the hamburger
- 2 Hamburger Buns
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Cheese slices
- 1/2 Onion
- 3 Potatoes
- Let's start by seasoning the fillets on both sides with a little salt and pepper. Set aside.We will continue peeling the potatoes and cutting them into strips.
- Let's prepare now to make the batter for our fillets. In a deep dish, put two eggs, half a glass of milk, salt and pepper. Beat it well.In another dish, put the crushed cereals (you can do it with an airtight bag and a rolling pin), add a little bit of breadcrumbs, pepper, and spices to taste. A little oregano and parsley for example is very good. Mix wellNow dip the fillet in the egg, so that it soaks well, and then in the cereal mixture, on both sides. Make sure that the whole fillet is covered.
- In a pot we are going to pour the oil for the potatoes, covering them. When it is hot we put them to fry. Meanwhile, in another small pot, add the oil and, when it is hot, add the fillets that have been previously dipped in the egg and cereals. Once they are fried, we take them out to a plate with an absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.At this moment, while they are still hot, put a slice of cheese on two of the fillets.
- Wash the lettuce leaves very well and cut the tomato into thin slices. Cut the onion into thin rings as well.Now we have everything ready. Now we are going to assemble the hamburger. If you want you can toast the bread, but it is not necessary.In the base of the hamburger bread we put two chicken fillets, with the cheese in the middle (we have put the cheese as it came out of the oil so that it melts with the heat).
- Now we put on top the tomato, lettuce and some onion. We are going to paint the top of the bread with mayonnaise and add some fried onion.
- Take out the fries and serve each burger on a plate with a handful of fries. And enjoy this magnificent burger!
Would you like to try this spectacular breaded chicken burger? Let us know your comments, ideas, opinions… We love to read you!