Lobster is one of the most expensive seafood. But there are always occasions when it is worth making an effort, special days, celebrations … And of course, with a raw material like this, we can not risk that it is bad for us to complicate a lot with the recipe. Therefore, today we bring you a super simple and easy to make; with few ingredients, to taste the flavor of the Lobster: the recipe of Lobster with Butter with Parsley and Lemon.
Lobster is one of the most appreciated seafood in gastronomy. Besides being great in the recipe we are going to prepare today, it is also a perfect ingredient for other dishes such as rice, stews or to make cooked or grilled, as we will do in our recipe.
Lobster in Butter with Parsley and Lemon Recipe
This recipe is perfect for grilling, as it will give our lobster that smoky touch so good for barbecues. But as not all of us have the privilege of having a barbecue at home, the same recipe can also be prepared in the oven. The result is practically the same. You will see that being such a simple recipe and with very few ingredients, it will be great no matter how you do it. Besides, lobster does not need much more to be a spectacular dish.
Lobster in Butter with Parsley and Lemon
- 2 Lobsters
- 40 g Butter
- 2 tsp Parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- 20 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- We start by cooking the lobsters. To do this, we will put a pot with cold water, and introduce the lobsters in it. We put it on the fire (medium-high) and cook for 5 minutes since it starts to boil.
- After this time, remove from the heat and take out the lobsters. Cut them lengthwise, from head to tail, making two halves of each lobster.Put the butter and oil in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until the butter melts, stirring while it melts so that it mixes well with the oil and does not burn.Once ready, add the parsley.
- With half of the previous mixture, we paint the cut part of the lobster (the inner meat). Sprinkle with lemon juice and a pinch of salt and cook. We have two ways to do it, grilled or baked.
- If you cook on the grill: Once you have the coals ready, put the lobster (meat side down) and cook for 4 minutes. After that time we turn each half and cook for 2 more minutes.If we do it in the oven: With the oven previously preheated to 180ºC, we put the lobsters, meat side up, and roast for 7-10 minutes.
- Once the lobster is ready, just removed from the fire or the oven, we finish spreading the butter on the lobster meat.Now you have a delicious top recipe ready.
Would you like to try this buttered lobster recipe at home? No doubt you will surprise everyone with it (only for buying lobster, not for the recipe itself, which is also very good). It looks spectacular and you won’t risk with a complex recipe (which may not turn out as expected).
Remember to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with all our publications. And don’t forget to leave us your comments.