These days we’ve been looking at typical Thanksgiving recipes. And it’s a lovely way to debut our recipe blog. And today we bring you a simpler recipe. If this year you have to cook for Thanksgiving and you don’t know what to do, or you don’t want to complicate much, this recipe is perfect for that: Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe, easy version.
With just one dish you’ll get a great feast, and we assure you that you won’t go hungry.
Thanksgiving Turkey recipe, easy version
Thanksgiving turkey recipe easy
- 1 turkey
- 4 Cup beef broth
- 1 Onion
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 apples
- 2 Cup minced beef
- 6 Slices of bacon
- Olive Oil
- Ground pepper
- Let's start by peeling the potato, cut it and the apple into small cubes. We put them in a bowl. The same with the onion. We also add the minced meat and the bacon in pieces. Season to taste with salt and pepper.1 Onion, 2 Potatoes, 2 apples, 2 Cup minced beef, 6 Slices of bacon, Salt, Ground pepper
- Now we are going to stuff the turkey with this mixture. If you have ordered the turkey already cleaned, you will have no problem. If not, you will have to empty it yourself, but it is not very complicated.1 turkey
- Once we have the turkey already stuffed, we are going to bake it at 350ºF for 3 or 4 hours. Depending on the size of the turkey. Place it in a deep, oven-safe pan. Add salt to the turkey and brush it a little with oil.Olive Oil, Salt, 1 turkey
- Remember to keep an eye on the oven during this time so that it does not burn.Every half hour approximately, we are going to go watering the turkey with the broth, so that it is juicier.4 Cup beef broth
- After the necessary time for it to roast (3 to 4 hours), serve it.
If you have decided to also prepare the mashed potatoes, serve them with the mashed potatoes as a side dish. And if you accompany the turkey with cranberry sauce, you will have a spectacular dinner.
If not, you can also simply serve it with a salad of your choice. Since this recipe does not need great accompaniments, as it is very complete.