Today we bring you the recipe for a very healthy melon smoothie. It is ideal for a good snack or to take it with breakfast, accompanied by some good oil toast. If you like fruit, this smoothie is ideal for you, because it has a spectacular flavor and is great. But if you do not like fruit, I encourage you to try it. Well, even if you think you don’t like melon, this smoothie has nothing to do with it. Besides, as we said, This Melon Milkshake Recipe is a very healthy and light smoothie and it won’t take us long to make it.
You will only need a blender glass to make it, if you do not have this element in your kitchen yet, I recommend you to get it, as you will not stop using it.
And without further ado, let’s see the recipe for the Melon Milkshake Recipe
Melon Milkshake Recipe
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 melon
- 3 glasses milk
- 4 teaspoons sugar or two teaspoons of honey (optional)
- A few mint leaves (optional)
- First we peel the melon. We also remove the seeds. We cut it into pieces and put them in the blender glass.1 melon
- Add the yogurt and milk to the blender. If you are going to add honey and mint, also add them to the blender cup.1 plain yogurt, 3 glasses milk, 4 teaspoons sugar or two teaspoons of honey, A few mint leaves
- Blend well until smooth. To serve our smoothie, pour it in a nice glass, add some mint leaves as decoration, and that's it!
NOTE 2: Try making your smoothie with Cantaloupe, a smaller variety of melon with a more orange flesh. They are also very common, so you will not have trouble finding them. These melons are sweeter and are great for smoothies and desserts. As decoration: Another alternative to decorate your smoothie is to cut some melon sticks, to put them as decoration.
Melon is a very beneficial fruit for our organism. It has a multitude of properties among which stand out its high contribution of collagen. Collagen is essential to help the skin regenerate. In addition, its high water content (90%) makes it a fruit with a low caloric intake.
Melons are also very healthy for the nervous and muscular system, thanks to their potassium content.
For all these reasons, this melon smoothie recipe is perfect for breakfast, or even as a dessert.
Did you know that there are 850 varieties of melon? Of course, all of them are equally refreshing and tasty, for sure.
If you liked our refreshing melon smoothie recipe, don’t forget to leave us your comments. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all our posts.