The 4-cheese pizza is one of the most popular. Cheese looks great on our pizza, especially if it is homemade, and if we also put several types of cheese, we will get a spectacular pizza. Therefore, today we bring you the recipe for homemade 4 cheese pizza. If you do not want to complicate, you can prepare this delicious pizza in just 10 minutes buying the pizza base already made, or a margherita pizza. But it will certainly be much better if you prepare the homemade pizza dough, as we are going to do in this recipe, like the thick and fluffy pizza dough we prepared in previous recipes.
Homemade 4 Cheese Pizza Recipe
If you have chosen to buy a ready-made pizza dough, skip the first steps, where we will make the homemade dough. And start the recipe from the part where we already place the ingredients before baking.
Recipe for homemade Pizza 4 Cheeses
For the dough
- 3 cup Strong Flour (300 grams)
- 1 Yeast sachet
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cup Water (200 ml)
For the Barbecue Pizza
- 1 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 10 Oz Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Oz Blue cheese
- 4 Oz Goat cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
For the dough
- Let's start with the base: Put the flour in a large bowl. Add the yeast and salt. In this mixture, make a well in the flour (leave a hole in the center), and there, add the warm water and olive oil, start mixing with a wooden spoon until you get a soft dough that will be quite wet. Place the mixture on a clean surface previously covered with flour (this way we avoid that the dough sticks to us, so pour flour also on your hands. Knead for 5 minutes until smooth. When the dough no longer sticks (if it sticks too much, add a little more flour until the dough does not stick too much) make a ball with the dough, put it back inthe bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel. Set aside. You can let the dough rise (let it rest for half an hour) if you want the dough to be thicker and fluffier.3 cup Strong Flour, 1 Yeast sachet, 2 cup Water, Salt, 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- Now we have to knead a little. Separate the dough into two balls and continue kneading. On a floured surface, spread the dough and start kneading. You must knead until the dough has tension, that is, the dough returns to its original shape. This is how it should be. With a rolling pin, shape it. The dough should be very thin because it will rise in the oven. Place the dough on the baking sheet on a baking paper to prevent it from sticking to the baking sheet.
- Stretch the dough into a pizza shape. It must be thin, as it will rise in the oven.
For the 4-Cheeses Pizza
- When we have the dough ready, we continue by covering it with tomato sauce. Distribute the sauce evenly through out the dough. Cover with grated Parmesan cheese and place the rest of the cheeses on top: a few slices of mozzarella, blue cheese, and goat cheese.1 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce, 10 Oz Mozzarella cheese, 4 Oz Blue cheese, 4 Oz Goat cheese, 4 Oz grated Parmesan cheese
- Finish your pizza by sprinkling a little oregano on top. It is now ready to bake.Bake for 8-10 minutes, at about 390ºF. Your 4-cheese pizza is now ready.2 Teaspoons Oregano
As in all recipes, in the kitchen you must let your imagination run wild. So, combine the cheeses as you like, change them for your favorite cheeses, or add new ones.
What is your favorite cheese for the Pizza? If you dare to prepare it, remember to leave us your comments and rate our recipe. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all our publications.